Saturday, 20 February 2016

Zazzle Became My Squidoo Replacement



After struggling for almost 3 years I have begun to make some headway in replacing my Squidoo income. The major component of this is Zazzle. I love the way I can design art and put it on products and SOMETIMES people buy them!

Of course, if I worked out my hourly rate for the time I have already spent designing, posting and promoting for my stores it would probably be about a penny an hour – but it is residual income in that I design and post once and can make sales weeks, months or years later.

Looking at the stores on Zazzle that appear to be making 6 figure incomes (I would love even a low 5 figure income!) they seem to be the ones with hundreds of thousands or millions of products OR stores that market to a very specific niche with a large following.

So at the beginning of this year I decided to commit myself to working full-time on my stores and building up to a million products. No sooner had this thought entered my head than Zazzle announced that it would be putting a ceiling on the number of products that any one person could have of 100,000.

Now I have quit my job and need to make an income that at least equals what I had when Squidoo was at its peak, so I have to rethink my online money making strategies.

Zazzle is still going to be an important part of this but I am looking to diversify with other similar sites and other completely different methods. I will use this blog to chart my various projects for the remainder of this year to see what I can achieve by putting all my time and effort into them.

This is The Type of Thing that Sells on Zazzle - Most Popular Men's T-shirts

 

 Funny quote shirt Keep Calm and Let Keep Calm & Let i 8 sum pi (I Ate Some Pie) and it was delicious! T-shirt I'm Good with Math (I'm an Engineer) Shirts I'm An Engineer, I'm Never Wrong FUNNY tshirt I'm RETIRED! FUNNY Humor tee shirt Of Course I'm Right. I'm Bob. (All Colors) T Shirts T-Rex Hates Pushups Push ups Humor Funny T-shirt Personalized Name Custom Man, Myth, Legend Tshirts Papa (Blue-Beige) T Shirts Ah! The element of surprise! Tees HIPPOPOTENUSE T-shirt by Sandra Boynton FUNNY Fishing Tshirts I Got Your Back - Funny Stick Figures Tees funny cartoon t-shirts Never Trust An Atom - Funny Science Shirts 99 bugs in the code tees Guess What? T-Shirt F Chord U T Shirt Customizable Keep Calm And (Your Text) T-shirt Mickey Mouse Vintage Washout Design Tshirts Math Dance T-shirt I Ate Some Pie And It Was Delicious Shirt Personalized Name Custom Man, Myth, Legend Shirt I Shoot People Funny Photographer Photography T Shirts I'm not retired, I'm a professional Grandpa Tshirts Robot Evolution Sheldon Cooper Big Bang Theory T-shirt Can't we all just get along? Shirt Vintage Bear Deer Tshirts Math Tree T-Shirt DARK FUNNY Fishing Tshirts Grandpa man myth legend t shirt T-Shirt Retirement Date Gag Gift Work Release Jail Achievement Unlocked Create Offspring Tshirt Golden Gothic Script Funny Birthday T-Shirt Installing Muscles Please Wait Funny T-shirt Humerus Medical Nurse Doctor FUNNY Tshirt 1964 Aged to perfection t shirt for 50th Birthday Personalized Captain Name Boat Year and More Shirts Rambo the Hipster Bunny T-shirts WHOM OWL T-shirt by Sandra Boynton Tattered Distressed Thin Blue Line Flag T-shirt Do not meddle in the Affairs of Dragons...! T Shirt tempo is whatever I say T-shirts Funny T-shirt Sarcastic Quotes for Stupid People Funny Chill Design Shirts White Text Vintage Aged to Perfection Dark T-Shirt Animal Crashing Through Drums T Shirts 2.8% Neanderthal Shirt Funny bicycle t shirt | That's how i roll BASS - It's Like Guitar But Cooler Funny T Shirt Dividing by Zero T-shirt Great Dads Get Promoted to GRANDPA T-shirt meh. FUNNY GEEK Shirt COOL Video Game Nerd Gamer Shirt The WALKING DAD (on dark) Father's Day Zombie Tshirt Engineer's Motto Can't Understand It For You T Shirts Bigfoot saw me (distressed) t-shirts Game Over New Baby for Parent Dad Tshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment