Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Writing on Daily Two Cents


Picture is Public Domain no attribution required from Pixabay.com

I have high hopes for this site dailytwocents.com as my replacement for Squidoo along with the other 2 sites run by the same people, Writedge and HonestReviewz. It is certainly better than Bubblews (who only paid out for me 1 out of 3 claims).

Although the pay on dailytwocents is low from the actual site (you need 1,000 page views to get $5), there is the opportunity to put affiliate links in the posts.

So far I have only just got started with the site but so far I like it a lot. Each post only needs to be 100 words, but obviously longer, more interesting posts are going to get more attention.

The community on the site is friendly, as are the admins, although many writers on there are still feeling their way around. A basic knowledge of wordpress is very useful as that is the format of the site.

I am going to concentrate first on getting a good number of posts up on a mixture of topics, then promoting them with social media to see how I get on.

Original recipes seem to do quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment