Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Squidoo Obituary

Picture is Public Domain no attribution required from Pixabay.com
So Squidoo is no more. I was one of the earliest users when the site started in 2006 and eventually worked my way up to earning a full-time income (after putting in hundreds and hundreds of hours work).

However, when they started deleting accounts and money making pages wholesale a few years ago my income crashed and burned although it did not vanish completely until the site closed for good a couple of months ago. My last payment received from them was for $1.99.

Now my online income is virtually zero, but I have plenty of time on my hands to discover if I can turn this around in 2015.

This blog will be my online diary to document what I am doing and whether it is successful or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment